Tarandowah's Men’s League is very popular with 14 teams and 182 players last year. We are looking forward to starting the season and continuing with the same fun format. Once again, we are allowing players to make their own teams to a maximum of 12 players. If you do not have 12 players, players will be added to your team. Individuals looking to join the league will be added to a team. Remember even though it is a team format, you are not required to play with your teammates, it is strictly for scoring purposes.
NEW REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
Registration fee is $199 including tax. This fee includes all weekly fees and registration for the season. Only green fees for non-members will be collected each week. This is in order to manage the league more efficiently and allocate weekly gift certificates in a timely manner.
Registration and payment can be completed online. Players can indicate what team they are playing on or if they need to be added to a team.
Note: Players can be added to teams and join the league anytime throughout the season.
• April 25-September 20th – 22 weeks
• Play your round either Monday or Tuesday (Wednesday is rain day)
• Alternating play Front and Back nines each week
• Team format – points awarded to winning team and participation each week
• Playoff points system similar to the FedEx Cup
• Net scores based on your handicap for 9 holes on league days
• Individual net scores in flights for gift certificates & skins weekly
• Team prizes at the end of the year
• Gift certificates may be used for pro shop merchandise and food & beverage
• One time fee - $199 includes all weekly fees, year end prizes and dinner
• Non-member green fee - $25 plus tax for 9 or 18 holes
• Optional Power cart $10/player plus tax for 9 or 18 holes
• Optional Seasonal Fee - $565 tax included (plus the initial $199 fee) – includes all green fees, league fees and registration fees. Represents a savings of $56.50 (2 free weeks!)